30 September, 2011

Halloween Event 2011 pigg life

Halloween event on pigg life in 2011has started.


This quest is until 13 October.
Don't miss to get limited items.

You can get these pumpkins to display in your garden. 


How to get?
When you harvest orange pumpkin, sometimes you can get a "pumpkin stick".
When you get enough sticks, go to the park and ask Layla to exchange these colorful pumpkins.


When you cook Halloween cookies, sometimes you can get a stamp.
With some stamps, you can get the syrup for cooking.
×3▶syrup orangesyrup redsyrup greensyrup purple
When you get some stamps, Go to the market and ask Nora to exchange syrup.
You need syrups for cooking.


So to clear these event's key item is the stamp.
Harvest a lot of orange pumpkins for cooking cookies and getting stamps.
cookie dough /クッキー生地×1 pumpkin /かぼちゃ×3 orange pumpkin /オレンジカボチャ×3

Quest1

こんにちは、ユノです。
Hello, I'm YUNO.


今年もハロウィンの季節がやってきました♪
Halloween season is coming♪ 


ピグ村でもフェスティバルの準備がはじまります。 
We are going to prepare the Halloween festival in this village.


わたしと一緒にカボチャを育てませんか?
Would you plant pumpkin with me?

Let's パンプキン、です!
Let's plant pumpkins together!
quest
①Plant Orange pimpkin 10 times.
②Plant Pumpkin 5 times.
reward:
2000coins 
power water for orange pumpkin.
when you use it for orange pumpkin, immediately the orange pumpkin grow up.

Quest2


あ、そういえば!
 I remember that

これはお兄ちゃんが言ってたんですけど
 my brother said

オレンジ色のカボチャからはお化けのカボチャが出るらしいんです!
 Ghost pumpkin appear when we harvest orange pumpkin.

どんなカボチャなのかなぁ・・・?
I can't image that..

ちょっとこわいけどワクワクします♪
It's scared but I'm wondering to see it.
 Quest
①Harvest orange pumpkin 10 times.
②Harvest pumpkin 5 times.
③Water someone's orange pumpkin 10 times.
stamina water 10 point revival.

Quest3
ハロウィンといえば、甘いお菓子が必要ですよね。
sweets are necessary in the Halloween.

う〜ん。なにがいいかなぁ・・・。
What's sweet is the best for cooking?

あ、そうだ・・・!
I got an idea ! 


ハロウィンクッキーにしませんか?
How about Halloween cookies?

クッキーならわたしでも教えられます♪
I can teach you the recipe of Halloween cookies. 
Quest
①Cook Haloween cookie 5 times.
②Eat Halloween cookie 3 times.
[1]Eat yourself 1 time.
[2]Go to Emily [admin]'s room to eat.
[3]Find 1 person whose 1 cookie party.
the person who wear event suits, they have already had many cookies. Go to their room to find cookies.
when you eat cookies somewhere, Don't forget water owner's plant.


reward : shoes


Quest4
よし、今度はマルシェに行きましょう!
Next, Let's go to the market !
ノラさんが配っているカラフルシロップを使えば とってもキュート
なお菓子が作れるはずです♪
Using the colorful syrups that Nora is handing out, we can make pretty cakes♪

(ついでにケーキの作り方教えてもらおっと・・・)
( when we meet her, I will ask her the recipe of the Halloween cakes...)

いきましょー!
Let's go !
Quest
Get 4 colors syrups.
When you cook the Halloween cookies, sometimes you can get a stamp.
×3▶syrup orangesyrup redsyrup greensyrup purple
When you get some stamps, Go to the market and ask Nora to exchange syrup.
You need syrups for cooking.


reward : set clothes


Quest5
Nora: 2人ともがんばってるわね〜♪

Both You good job~♪
 

YUNO: ノラさん、あの・・・、カップケーキの作り方を教えてくれませんか?
Nora, Could you teach me how to cook cup cake?



Nora: ふふ、おやすいごようよ〜♪
of course. No problem.

とっておきのレシピをおしえてあげる!
I will teach you special recipe !
Quest
①Cook Halloween cup cakes 6 times.
②Eat Halloween cakes 3 times.
If you want to ask someone to exchange eating cup cakes, Use this phrase.

Please exchange cup cakes each other.
カップケーキ交換できるかたお願いします。
Use these phrase if you need▼

Please. 
お願いします


おじゃまします
(we always say this phrase before enter other's room/garden/house.)
there is no same expression in english
but rue mean▶ I go to your garden. sorry to disturbing your time.


Please Come to my garden.
私の庭へ来てください。


thanks.
ありがとう

thank you.
ありがとうございました


ごちそうさまでした
(we always say this phrase to thank when we finished eating.)
thank you for delicious food.
(there is no same expression in english. )
 
reward :Halloween Hat

Quest6


Nora:美味しそうにできたわね〜♪ 
Nora: You cooked very good !!


YUNO: かわい〜!ノーラさんありがとうございます。 
YUNO: It's pretty cakes. thank you Nora.

Nora: ふふふ、それじゃとっておきのレシピを伝授してあげるわ。
I will teach you special recipe.


派手派手なハロウィンプリンアラモードよ〜!!
It's gorgeous Halloween pudding a la mode. 
Quest
①Cook Halloween pudding a la mode 6 times.
②Eat Halloween pudding a la mode 3 times.
reward : statue

12 comments:

  1. hy YUNA, umm, i forgot my e-mail for my pigg, where can i check it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luilz>>

    Do you mean you can't login pigg?

    But for login Ameba, you don't need e-mail.

    Just need ID and pass.

    Your ID is on your blog's URL.
    for example>> If your blog URL is
    http://ameblo.jp/lets-play-pigg/
    your ID is lets-play-pigg

    but if you forget your blog URL, there is no way to know.

    But If you can contact with your pigg buddy, ask them your blog URL.
    they can check your blog from your pigg profile.

    To know your e-mail.
    when you login pigg, Open this URL.
    https://user.ameba.jp/edit/menu.do
    this page is your info.
    but if it is login page▼
    ①put your ID.
    ②your pass word.
    click continue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't say that I like these suits, but other items are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no no,.. I can log in, just in case,
    I'm afraid a problem with logging in, usually need confirmation e-mail.

    sorry to make you write a lot,maybe it's the wrong question,

    Can I see all the information about my Pigg account?
    because I have more than 3 e-mail...

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just check this URL
    https://user.ameba.jp/edit/menu.do

    u can check ur account

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what wonderful items!
    What a pity I can't play this month ;___;

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like the outfits very much... I wish they gave the girls a skirt! But oh well! Quest 5 is so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree for clothes but the statud is nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. YUNA, what are the Quest in the Market? it's like a 24 hrs Quest or something..?

    ReplyDelete
  10. sorry i havent been on this blog

    i will check it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I played up until getting the hat today, but I must say I've found this quest a little difficult. I guess if you're willing to pay for stamina potions you could finish quite quickly? With only four days to go, it's unlikely I'll be able to do the last quest which requires 108 stamps to get enough syrups!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello all
    I havent been long times on this blog and pigg life
    sorry for update quests
    I wish you all cleared this quest.

    good luck

    ReplyDelete